fot

Re: [Fot] Why do you race what you race?

To: "'FOT'" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Why do you race what you race?
From: Gasket Works USA <gasket.works@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2009 11:01:11 -0600 (CST)
Because my father in law raced one at le Man's, Sebring and......\\\

  And when I was 5 y/0 I was taken to school in a daily car pool in a
tr4 ( I was small enough to fit in the rear with another passenger).
Seat belt rules and car seats were not enabled .... but, adults should
have had more sense.

M.N.Dunst

Gasket Works USA, LLC

gmt-8 Pacific time

626.358.1616 voice

626.628.3777 fax

On Fri, Jan 23, 2009 at 10:29 AM, Andre Rousseau wrote:

> Friday afternoon.
As I plan, scheme and dream I thought I'd pose the question.

Why do you race the particular model of Triumph you have?

I've been going over the pro's and con's of various models. Like I said
planning, scheming and dreaming...

I would love to campaign a GT6, but as I study and research I'm not
certain
it would be a durable racer over the long haul.

So lets hear.

Its cold and snowy. I need some inspiration.

Oh a personal GT6 note, I've ordered what I feel is the last big ticket
item
for the project. The interior. Seats, trim and carpets.

So outside the of stainless for the bumpers and trim (no real desire to
do
those right now) I think she's done.

Now I've set my sights on saving for my vintage racer. Ok this will take
great deal of time and personal energy to save up for, but at least I've
make a commitment to the dream.

A.

--
Andre Rousseau - andre@gt6.ca <mailto:andre@gt6.ca> B