fot

Re: [Fot] Why I race what I race!!

To: <jcjcarrera@comcast.net>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Why I race what I race!!
From: "BOB KRAMER" <rkramer3@austin.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2009 22:37:34 -0600
John,

My first exposure to Triumphs was on Long Island. My parents bought a
sailboat in Northport and we took sailing lessons from the dealership. The
guy giving the lessons, Larry Wierks, drove a red TR4 and dated my sister
for a while. That must have been 1970 or so.

Bob Kramer, Austin Texas
rkramer3@austin.rr.com