fot

[Fot] Nomination

To: "Fot" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Nomination
From: "Paul MacDonald" <macdonaldp@rogers.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 09:58:45 -0500
I would like to nominate Benoit Laflamme, a Triumph TR8 racer and fellow
Canadian...can't be all bad, right (eh!)?

Benoit has had Triumphs for 17 years starting with a street driven TR6. He
now owns the TR8 profiled here.

http://www.lanocharacing.com/BLaflamme.htm

He has been racing most of the time at Mont Tremblant, just north of
Montreal, but is looking forward to getting around to some other tracks like
Mosport or Watkins Glen to meet and race with other Triumphs drivers,
especially Peter Bulkowski and his TR8.

I have been talking about my TR7 race car to him suggesting that it may be
too slow for the group that I would be in. Here was his suggestion.

"If you want to race even though you have a 4 cylinders you will enjoy it I
am far from being the fastest but it's really something the purpose is not
to win, but really to push your limits."

Can I have a second for the nomination, please?

Paul MacDonald

name of winmail.dat]