fot

[Fot] Spitfire hat flaps

To: "'John Macartney'" <standardtriumph@btinternet.com>, "'RACER BUD'"
Subject: [Fot] Spitfire hat flaps
From: "MadMarx" <tr4racing@googlemail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 10:08:59 +0100
No problem to drive Spitfire with a Sherlock hat in Germany.
We have Messerschmitt cars to defend against the Spitfires.

See how they practice formation flights to prepare for a Spitfire meeting:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/7/7b/FMR_Tg500_am_1976-0
8-14.jpg/800px-FMR_Tg500_am_1976-08-14.jpg

Cheers
Chris

-----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----