fot

Re: [Fot] Walter Mitty

To: N197TR4@cs.com, FOT@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Walter Mitty
From: GRMTim@aol.com
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2009 09:54:26 EST
Absolutely, you can park your motorhome right next to ours and next to the
Moss pub. That said, we do not paddock in this area, so if you are racing, we
can set up an offical FOT paddock area as well.

Get with me early enough to do this, not after everyone is set up and I need
to move stuff around. Looks like we are already up to 15-20 Triumphs.

Tim Suddard
Publisher; Classic Motorsports
and Grassroots Motorsports magazines
www.classicmotorsports.net
www.grassrootsmotorsports.com
Phone: (386) 673-4148 Fax: (386) 673-6040

In a message dated 2/6/09 6:20:13 PM, N197TR4@cs.com writes:

> Tim,
>
> If I bring my motorhome, is there way we can park it in your general
> vicinity as the "Official FOT Vehicle"?    Out of the way and in the
background is
> fine.
>
> I am going to try to encourage a few folks and I do expect a few, however,
> there are several on the east coast that are planning to go to the Jefferson
> 500.
>
> But you have a very significant event and I would like to be there for it.
>
> Regards,
>
> Joe
>

> We will debut the Group 44 GT6. Bill Warner will be there with both the
> Group
> 44 TR6 and TR8, Dennis Day says he is bring his Group 44 Spitfire as is one
> other person. Henry Wilkinson has pledged to bring his Group 44 TR8 and we
> have
> the Kastner Brophy GT6 coming. We also have a couple of Group 44 cusotmer
> cars coming. That's eight already.
>
> Tim Suddard
> Publisher; Classic Motorsports
> and Grassroots Motorsports magazines
> www.classicmotorsports.net
> www.grassrootsmotorsports.com
> Phone: (386) 673-4148 Fax: (386) 673-6040

Who's never won?  Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on
AOL Music.
(http://music.aol.com/grammys/pictures/never-won-a-grammy?ncid=emlcntusmusi00
000003)