fot

Re: [Fot] 2009 F1 Season...worth watching?

To: 'FOT' <fot@autox.team.net>, MadMarx <tr4racing@googlemail.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] 2009 F1 Season...worth watching?
From: EDWARD BARNARD <edwardbarnard@prodigy.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 08:25:59 -0800 (PST)
Yes, but it wasn't kinetic energy...it was an additional burst of fuel which
you were carrying anyway. They said it gives an additional 85 h.p. I'm curious
if it's occasional use is worth the additional weight and complexity.With less
down-force it may be limited to short bursts down straights.
-Ed-