fot

Re: [Fot] Bronze valve guides?

To: "jim hearn" <jimhearn1@comcast.net>, "'Friends of Triumph'"
Subject: Re: [Fot] Bronze valve guides?
From: "RACER BUD" <budscars@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 14:22:49 -0800
Hi jim..you might contact Carl Stirtz at Stirtz machine in Oakland...He has
been doing this stuff for about 40 years..i think you've met Carl.(he's got
the 2 formula juniors that i think you've seen at the track)...and he's very
reasonable...he does my stuff..i just spoke to him, and he said that it
makes for tighter clearance in a race engine...he put them in mine....they
don't last any longer..he used to put them in street engines when bad gas
1st came out, but he doesn't anymore...he'd be glad to talk to you..Carl
Stirtz..510 536 2772..oakland ca.
Racer Bud