fot

Re: [Fot] Tim Meinrenken on the Nordschleife

To: "'Friends of Triumph Triumph'" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Tim Meinrenken on the Nordschleife
From: "Randall" <tr3driver@ca.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2009 17:38:28 -0800
FWIW, I did manage to get it to play, finally.

After using Mozilla to download it (IE wouldn't even start), QuickTime still
wouldn't play it.  Mostly a GP fault, but sometimes it just pretended it
didn't have a file.

However, doing an "open with" Windows Media Player 9 played it on my
machine.  Just something you might try, if you do manage to download the
file.

Good stuff, tho it's a bit disappointing how easily even the 65 Mustang ran
away from him on the straight.  My mildly tweaked TR3A used to edge out a
dead stock 289, but I guess they had a lot more potential.

Randall