fot

[Fot] TR4 Engines and recessions

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] TR4 Engines and recessions
From: westerneagleracing@att.net
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 22:59:08 +0000
FOT:
I have had to put the rebuild of the engine for my TR4A race car on hold.  The
cost of a "race" engine in these times does not make much sense.  Therefore I
need a complete ready to go engine (less carbs, manifold etc) to drop in to my
66 TR4A so I can run this year.  It can be pretty much dead stock as long as it
is in good shape and can beat Gary Horstkorta's TR at CSRG and HMSA.  Anybody
have a spare engine laying (lying) around?  You can contact me off line.
 Western Eagle Racing
Ron Jacobs