fot

Re: [Fot] Anyone have an old TRW book to identify some valves

To: 'Friends of Triumph' <fot@autox.team.net>, jim hearn
Subject: Re: [Fot] Anyone have an old TRW book to identify some valves
From: Jim Prettyleaf <jprettyleaf@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 00:10:32 -0800 (PST)

Jim,

The endless down sizing of the US auto parts industry may have resulted in
some former TRW parts popping up in boxes marked with the Federal Mogul
logos.  A few years back I purchased some forged pistons for an American
V-type engine that looked remarkably identical to old TRW stock in new Federal
Mogul boxes.

Perhaps you should attempt to contact a Federal Mogul supplier before they
disappear from the landscape to see if they can identify the TRW part #
34657SS valves.

Jim Prettyleaf