fot

[Fot] Mark Your Calendar - April 10-12 Martha McDougal Rides Again!

To: fot@autox.team.net, FDanovitz@aol.com, schnabel@starband.net,
Subject: [Fot] Mark Your Calendar - April 10-12 Martha McDougal Rides Again!
From: LOddTR@aol.com
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 12:40:59 EST
On March 10th, Triumph racers from near and far will descend on Virginia
International Raceway to celebrate Martha McDougal's many years of service at
the Triumph Works.This third annual event is THE focus event for the Triumph
Ghetto for 2009.

In addition to the massive track time that is available to the VDCA "Wild
Hare Run" participants, the Ghetto will offer a Friday Feed with Rob Deanes'
Famous Fish-Fry, accompanied by The Dean of Triumph's famous hush-puppies  and
baked beans. Landlubbers will enjoy Don's scrumptious Hot Dogs and  Bubba's
burgers, or maybe do a Surf 'n Turf.

On Saturday we will strike a somber pose as we award the Third Annual  Martha
McDougal Trophy, sponsored by the TR ghetto. This prized award  recognizes
the preeminent TR pilot/mechanic/crew member and boasts Dennis DeLap  and Mark
Wheatley as previous awardees.

So, mark your calendar, shake off the cob webs and get your entry in.  Martha
McDougal Rides Again!

Here is a link to the entry form:
_http://www.vintagedrive.com/EntryVIR09.pdf_
(http://www.vintagedrive.com/EntryVIR09.pdf)