fot

[Fot] Porting and Polishing (and engine building tips in general)

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Porting and Polishing (and engine building tips in general)
From: Tony Drews <tony@tonydrews.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2009 11:09:27 -0600
I sent a post with some "uncle jack" advice on porting that didn't
make it through yet - probably too long.  In that post, I promised
that I'd put this information along with the rest of uncle jack's
engine building tips on my website.  Jack wrote this up in one of his
brief hospital stays to stave off boredom.  He fully intended this to
be shared - it's basically a brain dump of many years of engine
building experience.  I'm still formatting it, and will have to leave
in a little bit (so the fully formatted version will be up later
today) but the content is all there.

http://www.tonydrews.com/uncle_jacks_engine_building_tips.htm

- Tony Drews