fot

Re: [Fot] Brake fluid question

To: "WILLIAM TOBIN" <william.tobin3@verizon.net>,
Subject: Re: [Fot] Brake fluid question
From: "David Talbott" <dtalbott@archrepro.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 15:09:32 -0700
Not that Babcock would ever do such a thing (like suggesting that you're a
sap),
but he did come to mind earlier today when I read a comment about using
Porsche
brake fluid.  I think I remember Babcock having some similar experience with
that sort of deal - using a Porsche for braking purposes, that is.

DT