fot

[Fot] phil hill/carroll shelby

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] phil hill/carroll shelby
From: REK46@aol.com
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 15:42:08 EDT
The Phil Hill thread reminded me of something left undone....I have a
fantastic pic of me and Carroll Shelby together that his niece took at a F-1
race in
the pits.....I've always wanted him to sign it for me....and all attempts to
get a contact that could ask him have never been answered....Does anyone have
an 'in' or way to actually get mail or email to him without being put into a
circular file before he ever saw it...I'm sure he would remember it,and be
happy
to do it...BUT..he has to know about it first...there must be a celebrity
barrier up....

Great Deals on Dell 15" Laptops - Starting at $479
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1220635228x1201407499/aol?redir=http:%2F
%2Fad.doubleclick.net%2Fclk%3B213153654%3B34689672%3Bo)