fot

Re: [Fot] TR2 & Phil Hill

To: <N197TR4@cs.com>, <Billb@bnj.com>, <macdonaldp@rogers.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] TR2 & Phil Hill
From: "RACER BUD" <budscars@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 13:09:55 -0700
I met Phil Hill about 3 years ago at the Sonoma Plaza wine and food  event
during the Wine Country Classic...I saw him from a distance..Said to myself
"That has got to be Phil Hill"!...I walked over to him and introduced
myself, simply telling him what an honor it was to meet him...what a Great,
personable guy
Racer Bud