fot

Re: [Fot] TR Diffs

To: MadMarx <tr4racing@googlemail.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] TR Diffs
From: fpspitfire@comcast.net
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 02:25:56 +0000 (UTC)
I use Redline heavy shockproof in both the gearbox and diff.B  No problems
with either for 6 years now (knock on wood).

as for sticky tyres...it depends on what series your run and the allowance,
the vintage groups probably run the same types of tyres, DOT style hoosiers,
avons or yoko's.B  These are all a bit less sticky and also narrowerB than the
Hoosier and Good Year Bias ply slicks used by the current SCCA racers.

aaron

#87 HP Spitfire 1500

Southern Illinois Region SCCA