fot

[Fot] Good day at track

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Good day at track
From: "Walter Hollowell" <walt@hot-tr6.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 10:57:15 -0600
Saturday, March 28, was a test and tune day at our local roadcourse in
Albuquerque, New Mexico. I took out my 1970 Triumph TR6 racecar project for
the first time to run in the engine and sort things out. On a scale of 1 to
10 I would give it a solid 9. Nothing broke or overheated and no big leaks.
Need a couple of small adjustments and re-think a couple of choices but
all-in-all I was very happy.  For family and reasons I have had to take the
past two racing seasons off (one reason was having been T-boned by a semi
truck in 2006 while driving my 1974 street TR6) but I am looking forward to
getting back into the thick of things.
Walt Hollowell
Albuquerque, NM

  _____