fot

Re: [Fot] diff dimentions

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] diff dimentions
From: robertten1@aol.com
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 09:13:28 -0400
 Mk1 - early Mk4 and GT6 Mk1 - Plus had 6 studs, pre- swing spring.? The whole
spring assembly mounted to the diff.? Where as the later swing spring had only
the main leaf mounted to the diff with the rest of the leaves pivoting in a
housing above the main leaf.? If you look in a repair or parts manual you will
see what I am describing.

 Thank you,
Bob T.
'64 Spit GT? autocrosser