fot

Re: [Fot] FOT Nominations and TV Show News

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] FOT Nominations and TV Show News
From: "David W. Riddle" <dave@microworks.net>
Date: Wed, 01 Apr 2009 08:39:52 -0700
The description on line says:

"Penny Mallory puts the Aston Martin V8 under the spotlight, Edd
China visits a classic Austin taxi collector and Tony Mason enjoys a
classic car show."

while the Cox Cable Guide for Thursday mentions the TR4 along with
the Austin and the Aston.

http://dhd.discovery.com/tv-schedules/series.html?paid=66.15823.111950.29017.9