fot

[Fot] TR4 on the Classic Car Club

To: members@dctra.org
Subject: [Fot] TR4 on the Classic Car Club
From: "David W. Riddle" <dave@microworks.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 14:55:08 -0700
I'll bring my notebook and projector to the DCTRA meeting tonight and
if we want to (and have time) I can play the TR4 segment from the
recent episode of Classic Car Club on HD Theater.  The clip is just
under 5 min. long.

For those DCTRA members that want to see the clip and won't be able
to attend the Club meeting this evening I have converted the clip to
Flash and put it on the Club's website.  It's at the top of the
videos on the Gallery page.  FYI, the icon on the player between the
time clock and the volume control will let you toggle the video from
the small embedded window to full screen.

http://www.dctra.org/?page_id=22

Also, Remember if you would like to have the site reflect your own
car I am happy to make a custom theme based on your car.  To see site
using a theme based on other DCTRA members cars use the "Theme
Switcher" on the top left hand menu.   Once you select a theme the
site will always appear to you using that selected theme.  The
"Default" theme is Jim Bauder's TR250.  If you want your own theme
just send along a nice photo of your car.  Make sure to give me a bit
of a wide shot so that I can position your car within the header image.