fot

[Fot] Kastner Velocity Stacks - Filter Availability Forthcoming

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Kastner Velocity Stacks - Filter Availability Forthcoming
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 15:49:33 EDT
List....if you are running the KVS-175 velocity stacks developed by Kas in
the 60, we are having a filter developed for fitment over the bell.

I have a sample picture of what the final product will look like, if anyone
is interested.

The final design will provide the least amount of intereference to airflow.
The molds for the attachment ring will be completed this week and initial
product will be available within a few weeks.

I will also have some samples available for viewing at the Mitty, too.

Joe A