fot

[Fot] Interesting update on Group 44 GT6+

To: FOT@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Interesting update on Group 44 GT6+
From: GRMTim@aol.com
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 07:43:11 EDT
I have been rather quiet, as I didn't want to say much until we had things
solved. We spun numbers 1 and 4 rod bearings at a test day a week ago
Thursday on the Group 44 GT6+. Other than crashing the car, this is the worst
thing that could have happened. Thanks to a mighty effort from my staff, Dave
Anton at APT, Jere Dotten, the guys at Vintage Racing services who found us
another crank and rods and JK Jackson coming down to our shop and working
until midnight Friday, Gary Hunter and I got the newly rebuilt engine in the
car
Satuday. We loaded the   car on the trailer yesterday to head to the Mitty.
Details are at our Classic Motorsports site under project car updates. Yes,
we went from junk engine to running again in eight days. Don't ever want to
go through that again.

I do hope to se you all at the Mitty this weekend.

Tim Suddard
Publisher; Classic Motorsports
and Grassroots Motorsports magazines
www.classicmotorsports.net
www.grassrootsmotorsports.com
Phone: (386) 673-4148 Fax: (386) 673-6040

An Excellent Credit Score is 750. See Yours in Just 2 Easy
Steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221621499x1201450105/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&
bcd=AprilExcScore428NO62)