fot

[Fot] Group 44 Dinner

To: "fot@autox.team.net" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Group 44 Dinner
From: Bill Bartlett <BillBartlett@wingnutracing.com>
Date: Fri, 1 May 2009 10:45:14 -0400
Hi Tim Suddart,
Just a word of thanks for making the group 44 dinner happen.
I sat beside Fred Gambel for dinner and had the most interesting chat re group
44, British Leyland (Fred was the Competition Director), Good year tire Co,
the Cobra Racing efforts, Camoradi racing, tracks and characters from around
the world. Wow - it was like talking to history!
A truly memorable occasion.
Good luck with the GT6 this weekend
Hope to see you on the track
Bill Bartlett (from the Mitty)
Lotus 7 on track
GT6 still in the home shop :)

PS: I am giving my wife the Trophy Bob Tullius auctioned last evening for her
Birthday tomorrow - I am sure she is going to love it! Ha
PPS: if you make the Group 44 presentation available on DVD or the net I would
like to put my hand up for a copy.