fot

Re: [Fot] Fwd: Group 44 and the Mitty

To: "'Bobby Whitehead'" <igofaster@charter.net>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Fwd: Group 44 and the Mitty
From: "Mike Munson" <fasttrs@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 6 May 2009 17:05:59 -0600
Bobby,
Sorry I didn't get to meet you and Gary. I was right there hanging with the
6pack guys but I didn't let them influence me. (I was the one standing
around with a bottle of water in his hand laughing at their antics).

The Tribute and Toast we had to Uncle Jack was touching and fun. The single
Malt was a little strong to me so I choked on it.

Shaun Tarleton is the sticker guy in Atlanta. Do you need his contact info?
I can make a call and get his number.
Mike
http://www.triumphowners.com/135