fot

[Fot] Dolomite Sprint Distributor cap wanted

To: fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Dolomite Sprint Distributor cap wanted
From: <dos_gusanos@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 08:32:55 -0600
Any one out there have one of these they would like to part with?  I need the
one for the Sprint which is different than the TR7 model in that the leads
screw into the side rather than plug into the top.  The TR7 style fits but I'm
having difficulty making the leads clear the intake manifold.
......................Cheers Henry Morrison Albuquerque, NM