fot

[Fot] TR3 suspension follow up

To: Fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] TR3 suspension follow up
From: Dlhogye@aol.com
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2009 17:55:49 EDT
FoT
   Thanks for the response to my TR suspension questions. After more
fiddling with the lower arms, I've found that flipping the TR3 arms does not
change the position or raise the location of the upright. It only lowers the
spring pan which therefore lowers the front of the car. I'm still not sure if
the TR6 trunnion can be adapted to the TR3 arms. I'm going to get my hands on
a pair tomorrow. I should be able to find out then.
   Thanks again,
    Dave H.

We found the real bHotel Californiab and the b
Seinfeldb diner. What will you find? Explore WhereItsAt.com.
(http://www.whereitsat.com/#/music/all-spots/355/47.796964/-66.374711/2/Youve
-Found-Where-Its-A
t?ncid=emlcntnew00000007)