fot

[Fot] Sad News

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Sad News
From: "Kas Kastner" <kaskas@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 15:33:21 -0700
I have just heard that Carl Swanson, my long time friend and driver in the
glory days of Triumph in the USA and National Champion in 1966 has died of
cancer.

Carl was a fantastic driver in his Morgan and then my GT-6 & TR-6. He did  the
prototype and tuning driving for the Competition Department in the GT-6 cars
and then campaigned the GT-6 in the S.C.C.A events.

Carl also drove the Kastner Brophy Racing TR-6 and was a hard competitor and
fun guy. We will miss Carl Swanson, good man.

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name of
Kas Kastner.vcf]