fot

Re: [Fot] Urgent tuning help needed

To: <tr3driver@ca.rr.com>, fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Urgent tuning help needed
From: <dos_gusanos@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 06:03:34 -0600
Thanks, I'll check out all that.  I have noticed that the voltage at the coil
is low, like 7.5 volts.  when the battery gets low, as the charging system is
giving me fits, the car seems to run worse.  I'll take my computer and give
the list the blow by blow.  I'll also take a look at the fuel
pressure...............Cheers Henry