fot

Re: [Fot] Nomination

To: "Barr, Scott" <sbarr@McCarty-Law.com>,<fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Nomination
From: Tony Drews <tony@tonydrews.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 08:40:14 -0500
I think Joe's problem is that his ISP is essentially AOL.  It appears
that AOL has taken a dislike to autox.team.net in all forms.  I
suggested that Joe use an alternate e-mail address that is less
likely to be blocked.  He does have an alternate address that could
be used.  Otherwise, I've set up g-mail addresses for that kind of
thing.  For a while, I had a rule that forwarded all FOT e-mail to an
alternate address for Christian Marx when HIS ISP blocked stuff.  I
could do that if necessary.  You'd only get FOT e-mails while my
e-mail program is running, though.

- Tony Drews