fot

Re: [Fot] Mid Ohio Brochure

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Mid Ohio Brochure
From: Robert Lang <lang@isis.mit.edu>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 09:57:52 -0400 (EDT)
Hi,

I read my old-fashioned mail in batches, usually when the stack on the
chair gets knocked over by one of the cats...

At ay rate, I unfolded the 2009 Mid Ohio events brochure and there's a
really nice picture of what appears to be Bill Tobin's TR6 cresting what
appears to be the top of the hill in the esses.

The picture is for the promo for the Vintage event at the end of June.

Kool!

rml
Bob Lang              NER/SCCA                 |  This space for rent
Solo Chair 2008       TR6 40 F Prepared        |  Triumph!
Voice:781-438-2568    FAX: 617-258-9535        |  Cell: 339-927-4489