fot

Re: [Fot] VARA Vs HSR West

To: steve <colordog.1@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] VARA Vs HSR West
From: Mark Vaden <markvaden@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2009 06:50:14 -0700
Hi steve,

I run with both groups and both organizations are great. Vara has a
lot more triumphs. I have never seen another TR at an HSR event. Maybe
at this next one there will be more since vara has no event in June.
You end up running with really fast cars in Hsr. In
one race there was a race I was going against a race built center
seated lotus exige (who lapped me
so many times I lost track), and also a 400 hp chevy powered Devin who
I would pass every corner only to have him roar by me in the straight.
I finally beat him, but it was tough! If you are thinking of an hsr
event I would do Phoenix, because that track is awesome. I am thinking
about Phoenix in November.
Mark

Sent from my iPhone