fot

Re: [Fot] Hood release for TR6

To: Bobby Whitehead <igofaster@charter.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Hood release for TR6
From: Tony Drews <tony@tonydrews.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2009 14:44:14 -0500
You can kinda see the arrangement on Uncle Jack's TR-6 (now Randy
Williams' TR-6) here:
http://www.tonydrews.com/UncleJackTR6/2009_0509UncleJackTR60043.JPG

A lever is bolted to the right hand side of the release with a fairly
large diameter solid wire (hidden in the photo) running straight
down, through the bottom of the battery box area into the passenger
compartment.  When you pull down on the wire, it pulls down on the
lever which pushes the release mechanism toward the rear of the car
releasing the hood.

Tony Drews