fot

Re: [Fot] Race license dilemma in Northern California

To: jim hearn <jimhearn1@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Race license dilemma in Northern California
From: greg <gtlund@cyberspeedway.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 20:48:44 -0700
    HSR West will find a place for you. Also, our local Arizona SCCA
Vintage run group uses one of our SCCA stewards but most of the rest of
their requirements are decided among themselves. They generaally accept
other sanctioning bodies licenses. SCCA Vintage requires current driver
safety gear. The cars can have roll hoops or cages. Right now we only
run a Closed wheel group mostly LBCs and one or two Datsuns.
Greg Lund