fot

Re: [Fot] Early TR4 Street Car question

To: "Tadeusz Malkiewicz" <tadeusz.malkiewicz@plusnet.pl>,
Subject: Re: [Fot] Early TR4 Street Car question
From: Scott Janzen <s.janzen@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 06:59:45 -0400
thanks, all.  Sure is nice having this body of knowledge to tap into.
Love driving this old, faded, unmolested TR4!

On Jul 17, 2009, at 2:57 AM, MadMarx wrote:

Try this:

Make the belt lose with unclamping the alternator.
Then jack up the engine a little (strong wooden board under the oil
pan).
Then you can slip the thick belt through the gap between the crank
extension
and he steering rack.

Cheers
Chris