fot

Re: [Fot] Monterey Historics - how much history?

To: yellow-green@sbcglobal.net, billb@bnj.com
Subject: Re: [Fot] Monterey Historics - how much history?
From: GRMTim@aol.com
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 14:37:34 EDT
I just got accepted with the Group 44 GT6+. I think it is about the car
more than anything else, but I hear there are politics involved as well. The
current management is changing after this year, so who knows what happens
next.

Tim Suddard
Publisher; Classic Motorsports
and Grassroots Motorsports magazines
www.classicmotorsports.net
www.grassrootsmotorsports.com
Phone: (386) 673-4148 Fax: (386) 673-6040

In a message dated 6/29/09 9:04:15 PM, yellow-green@sbcglobal.net writes:

> AMICI
> For those who have done it.
> What does it take to get into the Monterey Historics?
> I'd like to do that event before it's all over.
>
> Thanks for any insight
> Dennis

A bad credit score is 600 & below. Checking won't affect your
score. See now!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222377105x1201454426/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&
hmpgID=62&bcd=JulyBadfooterNO62)