fot

[Fot] Fw: shirt ordering instructions

To: FOT <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Fw: shirt ordering instructions
From: Ernest Husmann <ehusmann53@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 06:59:54 -0700 (PDT)
FOT:

I have made revisions to step 5, hopefully clarifying the final step.

To allow adequate time for production and shipping, you should have your order
in no later than August 6.

Thanks,

Ernie

The following are instructions for accessing PayPal to order shirts for the
2009 Kastner Cup event at PIR.

Step 1: Access PayPal using the following link:

https://www.paypal.com/

Step 2: Move your cursor over "Send Money" and a drop down menu will appear;
right click on "Send Money Online"

If you already have a PayPal account follow the normal login procedures.

Step 3: In the Send Money box enter my email address (ehusmann53@yahoo.com),
next your email address, then the total amount of your purchase, select
Goods,
then Continue.

Step 4: If you do not have a PayPal account you will be taken to a page to
set
up an account.  Enter all information requested then select "Agree and Create
Account"

Step 5: Finish the transaction including information in the message
section (located at the very bottom past the "Send Money"
button): indicating:

a. What size and quantity shirts you have ordered

b. If you will be picking up the shirts at PIR or would like to have your
order shipped to your home; ensure I have a shipping address.

c. Then submit order by clicking "Send Money".

You will receive an email confirmation from PayPal that your order has been
sent.

This may seem like lots of work to order a shirt but it is very simple.  If I
can figure out the process then there isn't anyone on this list that can't do
the same.

Designs and pricing can be found at the CRClassic website:
http://www.crclassic.com/

If you have any questions, please contact me using my email;
ehusmann53@yahoo.com.

I will try to post these message every couple days.

Thank you,

Ernie
Fot mailing list
Fot@autox.team.net