fot

Re: [Fot] TR6 Race Car

To: davlins@epix.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] TR6 Race Car
From: Andrew Mace <herald948@aol.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 15:52:25 -0400
 I'm afraid I can't help you either way; sorry! I'm more a "small Triumphs"
guy. But I'm copying a list of folks who might have some information.

FoT'ers, please make sure to reply to Dave, not me!

--Andy Mace

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not so much of a jet, it's more your, er, Triumph
Herald engine with wings.

Triumph 10 / Herald / Sports 6 vehicle consultant, The Vintage Triumph
Register: http://www.vtr.org

Check out the North American Triumph Sports 6 (Vitesse 6) and Triumph Herald
Database: http://triumph-herald.us