fot

[Fot] Fwd: Columbia River Classic

To: FOT Triumph' Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Fwd: Columbia River Classic
From: Bill Babcock <Bill@kenalu.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2009 16:41:11 -0700
I'm going to have to send this in four chunks because of the size
limit on the FOT list, Please pardon that. I'll also post it on the
CRC website.

This is some additional information about the CRC that SOVREN sends to
the racers. I expect you folks attending will find it useful whether
you're racing or not.

Don't forget to bring some vintage duds for the Sunday Night party. I
remember clears as if it were yesterday when Uncle Jack and Joe
visited and wore vintage clothes to the party. When I asked where
Uncle Jack got his perfect Full Cleveland leisure suit from, he said
"From my closet"!!

Vintage dress is also encouraged for Peyote's Birthday Party on
Saturday Night.  The Birthday Party will be in the Triumph ghetto,
around Nero (My Airstream).

Begin forwarded message: