fot

[Fot] 1973 spitfire

To: triumph club club <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] 1973 spitfire
From: dick ross <niteseeker@mac.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 17:15:26 -0500
Sorry to post here but am trying to save a spitfire from the crusher
or me from a tongue lashing for buying another car

A friend purchased a 73 spitfire basket case and decided it was more
than he wanted to do.  He is trying to sell it the body is pretty rust
free, has a 1500 motor.  I am listing it here to try and save it from
the crusher.  Any one interested contact me and I will give him your
contact information.  It is in Winona, MN.   I can help deliver it for
gas to anyone close.
Thanks for looking
dick ross