fot

[Fot] TTA in Iowa Lunch with John Macartney and the Stag known

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] TTA in Iowa Lunch with John Macartney and the Stag known
From: n197tr4@cs.com
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2009 11:10:14 -0400
Lists

Right now the plan is to meet at the Clear Lake Perkins restaurant for lunch at
11:30AM this Friday. This is the intended handoff from Omaha to Minneapolis.

If you are within striking distance and would like to join us for lunch, please
do.

I-80 and I-35?will likely be the limited exposure he will have to our wonderful
state.

Regards,

Joe Alexander

?