fot

[Fot] TR6 available cheap

To: FOT <FOT@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] TR6 available cheap
From: Gary Schneider <garygret@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 11:21:11 -0700 (PDT)
Hi all,
My best friend's neighbor is being foreclosed upon. He has a 71 TR6 that's been
in his back yard for many years that needs to go away quickly. Car is just west
of Madison WI in Cross Plains. It is complete but interior and body are rough.
That's about all I know. If anyone has interest in saving it from the crusher,
please contact Loren Ziglin at 608-219-0870 cell or 608-798-4826 home.

If any FOT has interest I could possibly help with transport and short-term
local storage. I just have no room or interest for another project.

Gary Schneider