fot

[Fot] hpv-1 ignition

To: "friends of triumph" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] hpv-1 ignition
From: "Mark Pendergrass" <mpendy@dishmail.net>
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2009 08:01:40 -0700
FoTer's goodmorning, found my mistery issue with the tr4 that has plaqued me
all season. The electromotive crankfired ignition system that i run has been
diagnosed by the factory as at fault. The base unit (that the coils plug into)
does not send proper pulses consistantly, what i thought was a fuel issue
turned out not so. My question, does anyone have a spare or not needed unit
that they would like to part with??? Hate to invest alot of monies on a new
unit this late in the season unless i have to, the unit in question is a
Electromotive HPV-1 for a 4cyl. Thanks and have a good weekend. Mark
Pendergrass