fot

[Fot] Portland Bound with Ambro...leaving Tuesday

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Portland Bound with Ambro...leaving Tuesday
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2009 10:41:51 EDT
Kastner Cup folks....

The Ambro went to Minneapolis, from Iowa, via I-35 chasing John Macartney
and 'uncle jack'.  Trip was successful.  'Uncle jack' and John doing well on
the Triumph Tour of America serving the cause of PTSD.

The ARE Ambro will be going to Portland but unlikely running in the Kastner
Cup. It may be used in other ways.

I think we are set for the presentation of the Kastner Cup and I have the
traveling Bill Ames commemorative plaque and it will be presented to another
worthy Triumph Enthusiast, with the last recipient being Larry Young.

Since I have no entry in place I am looking for credentials for myself and
Jan and a place in the paddock for the Ambro, if I may. Can anyone help?

Regards,

Joe Alexander