fot

Re: [Fot] Frame bending

To: "''Friends of Triumph' Triumph'" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Frame bending
From: "MadMarx" <tr4racing@googlemail.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 16:22:54 +0200
As there are several questions first the video - scroll to the end to enjoy
a flying around car:
I posted if before so don't get angry if you already watched it.

http://picasaweb.google.de/tr4racing/TR4Racing#5355089330593825922

http://www.racerspics.de/bilder/albums/bilder/2009/summer_classics/summer_cl
assics_1_774.JPG

So....what is damaged?
Good news - the rear end is repaired and already painted again. The car was
on a stretch bench and the frame is flat now - BUT the domes at the front
end are both tilted to the left. I found that the connector between the
domes is cracked on the left side. To have more camber I'm thinking about to
leave the right dome as it is and bend the left dome to the right to get the
camber there too. Any chance to do this?

Cheers
Chris

-----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----