fot

[Fot] SPITFIRE 1296 AVAILABLE - RACE PREPARED

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] SPITFIRE 1296 AVAILABLE - RACE PREPARED
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 10:38:37 EDT
LIST:

There is a Spitfire vintage prepared, but unsorted with mild 1296 engine.
NFI

Great school car, methinks, and then open to further development.

This might be a sale of opportunity as I could deliver west of the
Mississippi as I plan to travel to California by November with space available
in
enclosed trailer.

Pictures and details available by owner. Contact me for initial details and
I will connect you with owner. He is likely to be with me on delivery, if
sale occurs.

Joe Alexander