fot

Re: [Fot] Spindle Spacer Shims

To: "Joe Boruch" <jaboruch@netzero.net>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Spindle Spacer Shims
From: "WILLIAM TOBIN" <william.tobin3@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 10:59:33 -0400
  Joe, I guess I'm not the only guy who stashes out parts where I'll be sure
to find them later on, then forgets  where I stashed them! I'm in the
process of finding some whitworth wrenches for a friend. Now where did I
leave them?
  As for the spacers, maybe Tony Drews could help you out with some of Uncle
Jacks shims.
  Good luck, Bill----- Original Message -----