fot

Re: [Fot] TWS Weekend

To: ablake2@austin.rr.com, rblake36@yahoo.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] TWS Weekend
From: GSFuqua1@aol.com
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 23:32:13 EDT
Greg it was great to send the weekend with you guys.  We pulled the  motor
& tranny of the Bugeye yesterday and it was basically a total  loss.  The
clutch is shot, the tranny is shot, the engine is shot.   The cam may be OK
not sure on the block or head yet.  It appears that the #  4 rod bearing let
go which caused a chain reaction of destruction.  The  crank started to fail
which caused the tranny & clutch to wobble, well you  get the picture.  I
think that is why they call it racing.  Sure glad  it didn't let go on the
track at speed.

Cheers and hope to see you at Hallett or perhaps I can make it back to TWS
in November.

Gary
63 TR 4 #69