fot

[Fot] definitions

To: "FOT" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] definitions
From: "MORDY DUNST" <gasket.works@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 01 Oct 2009 08:01:20 -0700
Over the years I have worked more than I have vacationed.   My administrative
assistant (Secretary) keeps asking me why I don't take more rest.  ...She
knows I work every day and go home and do car stuff.....

I emailed this to her yesterday.  The below is the very bizarre way I answered
her.  Tongue in Cheek but, she understands me. Some may see it differently
sometimes I do too.  (I work in a surreal environment).

Death defined; absence of life.

Rest defined; incomplete death.

Another definition I tell my kids.  This one is a bit harsh, I admit, and may
have some bearing on my biology training.

Success Defined:  Manipulation of the environment to meet your needs.