fot

[Fot] [Fwd: Re: DMM'S Viewing]

To: Friends of Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] [Fwd: Re: DMM'S Viewing]
From: Susan Kahler <spitfiresuz@141.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2009 23:00:53 -0400
Thanks for the info--that's tough to hear, though. I am SO glad I got to
meet her at VIR in 2004! She was SO full of life and fun. She even wore
high-heeled pink sneakers to the press conference!

Here's a pic I had posted on theWeb page I put up for the event:
http://www.141.com/vir2004/Donna Mae 1.JPG

Enjoy!

Susan      :)

--
No matter how much you push the envelope, it'll still be stationary.

--
No matter how much you push the envelope, it'll still be stationary.