fot

[Fot] TR4 coolant plumbing help and ideas needed

To: Triumph Friends of <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] TR4 coolant plumbing help and ideas needed
From: Mike Mehl <mike.mehl@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2009 08:13:02 -0700 (PDT)
I got my engine back yesterday.  While at the ABFM in Portland over Labor day
I took a bunch of photo's and had conversations with a few of you regarding
additional plumbing to get the back of the engine cooler.  It is pretty clear
that a line needs to come out where the heater port is and run back to the
thermostat housing.  I have photos showing a line coming from the drain port
but I am not sure where to return that too.  Also should I run a thermostat.
I would really appriciate some ideas or even photos.

On some other notes.
The fuel cell is mounted up and the doorbars and dash bar are just about
done.

Thanks for the help.

Mike Mehl
Tired of
spam?  Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
http://mail.yahoo.com